Closing Roundtable Session: Future Directions & Implementations for Our Anti-HER2 Drug Development Efforts’
Time: 3:30 pm
day: Day Two
- Tables thoughts and rationale on potential best combinations for own HER2 agents
- Tables thoughts on biosimilars
- Peers thoughts on understanding the effects and pathology on downstream signaling when resistance arises
- Peers thoughts on the movement towards considering the entire patient journey in treatment & regulatory input
- Are HER2 antagonists interesting to the table?
- Thoughts on dealing with the lack of homogeneity – future directions and how to advance this space
- Peers views on designing for approval in monotherapy vs combination therapy
- Opinions on how to best take novel targets into the clinic
- Tables thoughts on disease selection & challenges that come with it
- Opinions on where is this field going?