Welcome to the HER2-Targeted Therapies Summit
This is the key in-person meeting for any research team developing HER2-centred therapeutics, in either monotherapy or in combination, to revolutionize treatment options for patients. If you are a research team striving to create best-in-class HER2 therapeutics, this is ONLY networking forum that has been curated with you in mind.
This meeting is dedicated to:
Accessing the HER2-targeting potential in CNS metastasis and CRC | Diving into more novel drug modalities than before | Exploring further content on HER2 in cancer indications beyond breast cancer | Basket trial designs | The hottest drugs in early clinical development | How innovation in this competitive space feeds into one of the largest areas of booming development and progress in oncology right now
New For 2022 – Pre-Conference Workshop Day
The new pre-conference workshop day will cover exclusive additional content focusing specifically on accessing the HER2-targeting potential in areas of vast unmet clinical need.
Join workshop leaders from Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center, Cedars-Sinai and National Brain Tumor Society to cover topics including understanding pathology and exploiting HER2-targeting in colorectal cancer and CNS metastasis.
What will we cover?
- Current progress in targeting HER2 as a pan-tumor target
- Progress in the HER2 expression quantification debate and how current leaders are overcoming challenges in tumor heterogeneity to improve patient stratification
- Rationale and updates in combination strategy, addressing resistance and metastasis, and novel targeting mechanisms
- Optimizing basket trial design, treatment regimes and the safety/potency balance of your HER2 drugs
- Networking in-person with your peers, ask your burning questions, build connections, and fully immerse yourself in the world of HER2